Randy's Riflings

Quotes for the Week: May those that love us, love us - And those that don't love us, - May God turn their hearts. - And if He doesn't turn their hearts, - May He turn their ankles - So we will know them by their limping. ~Old Irish Blessing

Saturday, October 02, 2004

OUR WEDDING PICTURE (MAYBE THE BEST)


Here is one of my FAVORITE pictures, taken on my wedding day. On this day, I married a very special lady that I have known for about 46 years. I really feel blessed by the Lord for guiding us back together in 2002 since we had not kept in contact for many years. I think that it's so cool to be married to someone that I've known since we were 4 years old. It is especially great to me to be married not only to the woman that I love dearly, but one that is also my best friend............I am SO lucky to have this beautiful woman in my life! We also got married on a special day (note the numbers) - on 10/02/04 at 10:02 we were married, just like the numbers on a Dr. Pepper bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home